Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Fest @ the FairGrounds

I wanted to share some pics I took at the annual Spring Fest which takes place every year at the Fairgrounds a few towns over.  The creativity with living things was amazing!  And although the entry price of $12 always makes me gripe, in the end it was well worth it for the smile I walked out with :)  You always get good ideas and inspiration - and that undeniable feeling that Spring is indeed just around the corner!  In my younger years, I dismissed such things as 'hokey' but now these gatherings have become and integral part of who I have become at the core of my being - I highly suggest attending such things if you have the chance!

Wrought Iron - One of my favorite things


This was unreal and piano music was playing, it was all set among fairy gardens of varying height
The little girl in me danced

I wish you could've smelled this DELICIOUS

And Again

Namaste