Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Best Line

Class on Monday night was long and with the time change and working all day before heading to school I was tired but I am always grateful to be learning.  I will always feel like education opens doors, takes walls down and helps us understand the humanity of the world and of ourselves.  My prof was talking about the papers that we need to write and this statement she offered grabbed my attention like no other.  The words she spoke made the entire trip down, the entire day and most likely the entire semester worth it...

"Students in this class have been trained to read very closely.  The words are all you need.  The meaning comes from your own mind, NOT the internet. Do not blindly worship technology. 
 Never let anyone or anything think for you."

Amen to that Sister