Monday, November 18, 2013

A Place of Wellness...I am home


I felt like a criminal this morning, like I got something over on 'The system!'  I will be waking up more naturally now that I work in the County!  I can't tell you how happy the dog is with a long morning walk :)

 

This is the view outside my office!  Nature is generous to the point of extravagance!  
One walk outside and the soul is steadied




This is my desk: PLEASE NOTE - Esperanza (my plant), Good Energy (my Himalayan Salt Shard - counteracts the energy of the machines and is a little hearth in my heart :)  
When we have a busy day the Dr. tells me to 'Crank that lamp up!'  Compliance is easy here...



This is what I get to sit in!!! Ergonomic and no fatigue!  
These peeps get me and I get them!
Gratitude to tears folks!

It's no longer what I have to do...It's what I get to do :)


  Namaste