Friday, October 11, 2013

The Boys


Boys Boys
Bigger than me - Teeming with LIFE
Soaked with dew.
Boys that came from a thought, from the stars.  
Here Now. Here Before. Here Ever More.

Boys.
My Boys.

The pride expands
Blue eyes; one Navy, one Sky.
Boys held my hand when all was new, kissed my lips goodnight.
My Cheeks rolled with tears at their love.

They grew like plants in a sacred garden in the deepest soil that is my soul.

My air I would give.  My life is theirs.
I see their strength, their hearts...Like lions pulsing in the mist at dawn.

They stand with purpose.  Their Life set before them like an endless Meadow.
Raw Beauty.  Raw Love.
The hope of eternity rests easy on their shoulders.

Good Boys.
The Last thing I could hope to gaze upon before I take my last breath.
The very best thing I ever could have hoped to have done was them.

I keep them safe - I hold them up.
From the beginning. Now to the End.
My Boys.  My Sons.

The World Smiles on You.
Such a Gift.
One Navy.  One Sky.
Only Love.
My Boys.